- Aid the Committee in following campaign finance law where it pertains to contribution, disbursement and reporting activity.
- Timely and efficiently enter, reconcile, and report contribution and disbursement disclosure information.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence when additional information is required from donors.
- Conduct training seminars for campaigns and organizations on complying with campaign finance and labor laws.
- Provide full service accounting to accurately track receipts, disbursements, payroll, budgets, cash flow along with bank reconciliations and payables tracking.
- Reconciliation of financial data with the disclosure reports.
- Annual reporting of W2, 1099’s, 1120POL, and 990’s.
- Utilize accounting processes to more efficiently manage and retain financial information.
- Conduct training seminars on creating and maintaining strong internal protocols, oversight and fraud protection practices.
- Prepare timely and accurate reports of disclosure information to the FEC, IRS, State, and Local election commissions.
- Prepare and submit responses to election commission requests for information.
- Successful fundraising strategies tailored to meet any candidate or committee’s specific needs and goals from Local, state, and federal levels of government.
- Proven fundraising support through successful call time programs, event planning, and direct mail solicitations.
- Skilled targeting and prospecting of donor networks of various politically engaged communities.